I am a graduate of the University of Washington's MSIM program data science, user experience, and information architecture.
I have worked for the City of Seattle on different projects and at the University of North Carolina.
I'm interested in music, teaching methods, the internet, cryptocurrency, design, economics, and other such things.
I strive to make the oblique transparent and the abstract concrete. If that line sounds familiar, I might have used it on you in an interview or something.
- Capstone: IAC Data Model Project
- Apple-Cation: Designing an Apple Classification Tool
- Open Data Literacy Internship: NLP on Public Records
- Goodbye Stalin: Analyzing Russian Cinema
- 2015 iConference Video Contest
- Protek Audioino Sound and Light Show
- Troubled Worlds Curriculum Design